Saturday, November 14, 2009

No.Not.Ready.

For snow yet.........
Eden brought over her newest toy. BendaRoos. They are 6-inch long strips of waxy stuff that you can make into shapes and animals, take apart and re-use. Jaycee made the mouse, so cute! I went to open my kitchen pantry cupboard and noticed the smiley face that Eden made.
Those two are such artists!This is my kids favorite dinner. Weenie Boats! My husband has been fixing these for them since they were young. You slice a hot dog in half lengthwise, top with mashed potatoes (instant works great) and then a couple slices of cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 about 20-25 minutes until warmed through and cheese is melted. (I had to call him at work and ask how to make these -- I'm not the primary cook in this household!)

3 comments:

Nedra said...

I'm googling Benda Roos. Looks like a great present for grandkids. Thanks for the suggestion, and the cute mouse out of bendaroos is the only mouse I care to look at right now.

Gari in AL said...

My husband would love your weenie boats: three of his favorite foods all in one.

Myra said...

So far (cross my fingers and knock on wood) we don't have any snow, which is very strange for where we live, but I'll take it!!! 8-)

Cute mouse and smiley.

I've never heard of Weenie Boats!?! Is this your hubby's creation?