Saturday, October 30, 2010

A few of the grandkids

Katelynn was so cute in her tutu and skulls.  She loved to grab the tutu and hold it.  She has such big eyes...little cutie!



Jack was a Lion!  He would roar too...so cute.  He's the most handsome lion I've ever seen.  This little guy LOVES Elmo.  He had the cutest Elmo bucket to gather his treats in.




Then we have the Safari guide...the Lion's big sister Eden.  She had a whip and a sword, but I didn't get a picture of those.  She's growing up too fast.  Sometimes Jaycee and I go pick her up from school.  I love it when she runs up to us with her big smile...so glad to see us.  

2 comments:

Myra said...

Darling grand children Carrie! Cute in their Halloween finery... 8-)

Rachelle said...

oh my goodness. they are just adorable. adorable!!!!!