Monday, October 7, 2013

Chevron Quilt

 I've been wanting to try a Chevron Quilt for awhile now.  I found this great tutorial over at The Little Fabric Blog.  It was a little tricky at first to figure out how to lay it out, but once I got the hang of it the quilt went together fast.  I've made two quilts like this now...exactly the same.  I sent the first one down to Las Vegas to my nephew and his wife who are having a little boy next month.  The second one is just because I loved it so much.  
 I used the pieces I cut off the sides to make a scrappy back.  Just can't stand to waste any fabric.

 Peaches.....ahhhh!!!
 Made an awesome peach pie.

 My daughter, Jamie, and I made some more Peach Jam.  I think I'm set for the rest of the year.  Now I just need to learn how to make some good homemade wheat bread.  

No comments: