Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vote!

I took a break from work around noon to go vote. I turned on the TV and saw how people were waiting hours in line across the country and it made me nervous. Went right down to the school, walked in, went right up to the book and signed in, then off to the voting machine. I think I was in and out of there in 10 minutes. I have been back and forth between the candidates this year and watched the debates. I finally made up my mind a few weeks ago. The state and local elections were much easier to decide on!

It's a rainy day and I'm having a hard time staying focused at work. My son built a fire and I just wanted to get a good book and sit in front of it and read. Maybe later....

1 comment:

Myra said...

Wow! Lucky you to have gotten in and out within 10 minutes!! Good for you! 8-)