Sunday, May 23, 2010

Another baby quilt

DSCN3000 I started this one months ago and tucked it away. I found it last week when rearranging my quilt closet and decided it was time to finish it. DSCN3004 I wasn't following a pattern, just making it up as I went along. I wasn’t sure I liked the straight look of the blocks, so I trimmed them on an angle. It turned out a little topsy-turvy. Kind of a fun look! DSCN3005I love the material for the back of the quilt, but then anything brown appeals to me! One more done for the new grandbaby due to arrive in a couple weeks. I’m getting excited to have another new baby around. Jack and BrookLynn are going to be turning 1 soon. They grow up so fast.

2 comments:

Myra said...

Its adorable Carrie! 8-)

Nedra said...

Very cute baby quilt. You just made that up as you went along? It works!