Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Inspiring!!

One of my favorite blogs is NieNie. I started reading her blog after her accident. Her sister (or sister-in-law?) was a teacher at Jaycee's school. There was an article in the local newspaper about her, and so Jaycee and I found her blog. When I first started reading her blog she didn't post any pictures of herself. Since then she has been on Oprah. I've learned to love her sweet spirit from her writings. When I look at her I see her beautiful eyes and the beautiful woman she truly is. I don't see the scars...they aren't her. She is inspiring!!

I mention this because she has a new little video (My New Life) on her blog. Take a few minutes to watch it.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

That is amazing! I squeeked out a few tears watching that. Thanks for sharing.