Thursday, July 1, 2010

Behind this curtain…

DSCN3493

Lies the biggest fabric stash I could ever dream of having.  A quilter’s dream come true.  This is the closet in my sewing room…DSCN3492 I have to say that it’s not all my fault.  This is the leftover fabric from my husband’s store.  I just wish I would have grabbed some of the newer fabric before they sold.  The boxes and tubs on the shelves hold all my UFOs (unfinished projects).  I feel so organized.  I even vacuumed the zillions of fabric scraps and threads off the floor.  I could sit and admire the fabric all day…if I didn’t have to work. 

Life has been crazy.  Jamie and I decided to do a booth at Quilted Bear.  We’ve been sewing like crazy trying to get things ready.  I’m sick of sewing.  Sick of it.  Burned out.  But I need to get energized again and get some machine quilting done…so behind…such a procrastinator. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the fabric!

Micki said...

It must be wonderful having so much fabric...fabulous!
Micki

Myra said...

Very organized there Carrie!!! Looking great!!! Fabric on bolts too yet!!?! Wow!!! Your husband has a fabric shop?