Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

 We had a pretty quiet night.  It was just Gary, Jaycee, and me at home.  We toasted in the New Year while watching the ball drop on TV with a little chilled Sparkling Apple Cider.  I would have preferred Diet Mountain Dew in my glass....but what the heck.  Gotta live it up a little, right??
 We played Uno and then Monopoly for a couple of hours.  I don't think Jaycee got into Monopoly as much as Gary and I did.  It's so much like life.  Money in and money out.  We took a break and went over to my parent's house to visit.  They were playing a game of golf (with a deck of cards) and visiting.

I'm pretty optimistic that this year will be better than last year.  I figure starting off with a positive attitude has to be the key to making it a good year.  Wishing everyone a prosperous and happy 2011!

My 8-year-old grandaugher, Eden, make a coupon book for her mom for Christmas.  I love the coupons...so cute!


My favorite one....
Can I get one of these coupons??

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

I love this coupon book! Especially the "without complaining" part...lol! soo cute. Happy New Year!

jamie said...

I am not sure if these coupons are transferable but I will check with the manufacturer and get back to you.....ha ha :)

Myra said...

Happy new year to you too Carrie!!!
Sounds like great family fun and games... 8-)
Darling coupon book!