Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th of July

  It's been a busy weekend.  I kept trying to get a minute to post about it....and now I'm too tired to do more than a quick one.  I worked until 9:30 tonight and then Jaycee and I sat out on the porch in the swing enjoying the neighborhood fireworks.  I figure why should I buy fireworks when I can watch theirs for free....ha ha!  They always buy the illegal ones from Wyoming so its a good show.  
 This is what happens when you give a 1-year-old chocolate milk and then get busy talking.  We laughed so hard....crazy little girl.  

Saturday we had a birthday boy turn 2.  Happy Birthday Jack!  He wasn't sure what to do with the candle on his cake or if he liked us singing to him.  I can't believe he's 2 already.  He's such a cute little man with his Mohawk haircut.  
He got lots of toys and clothes.  He was cute and had to try on his clothes.  He got a bubble lawn mower and really "mowed" the floor good.  

No comments: