Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's Official


I hate to admit it.......but it's true.  I've turned into my Mother!

This is a typical dinner that mom would have made for us when we were growing up.  My sister, Nann, brought us some new red potatoes.  Since then I've been craving potatoes and peas in a cream sauce with fried hamburger patties.  So that's what I made tonight.  YUM!

Things have changed around our house as far as work.  I didn't last long at my second job.  I just couldn't do it.  It was too hard to sit there so long and type and go without sleep.  It made me feel horrible and my fibromyalgia act up.  I know, I'm a wuss (however you spell it?).  I feel awesome again now that I'm only working 40 hours a week.  Gary just started a part-time job this week.  So now he is the one who is sleep deprived and working nonstop.  I feel bad for him.  I've been trying to keep up on the laundry and dishes.  I'm even enjoying housework again (for the most part). 

2 comments:

Nann said...

One of my favorites too. I just lover red potatoes!

Kathy said...

I'm craving creamed potatoes with peas now! My kids won't eat them so I make a small batch and eat them all!