Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving Quilt

 I'm sharing this beautiful Thanksgiving quilt my mom made.  She did the embroidery during the summer and finished the quilt to hang up for the holidays.  I love it!!  She did such a good job on it.
 Here are a few close ups of the hand work.  

 It's that time of year to get out all the Santa and snowmen wood carvings that my dad has done.  Two crafty people for sure
I've been doing some sewing for Christmas.  Since I'm working on some gifts I can't post pictures of what I'm doing yet.  I'm feeling pretty confident that I'll be able to get it all done before the big day this year.  I should be down sewing now but I'm catching up on reading blogs instead.  Gotta have some downtime, right?  

1 comment:

Lavada said...

What a beautiful quilt! I wish I had your mom's patience and skill. I love the wood carvings. You really do have crafty parents!