Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Coughing All The Way.....

 I'm in the middle of my second cold of the season.  This one hit in my chest and gave me a horrible cough.  I haven't coughed so much in years.  I've gone through a 12 oz bottle of NyQuil in a matter of days.  My chest and stomach hurt from coughing so much.  I'm exhausted.  I've spent the day in bed sleeping and resting.  Seriously...enough coughing already.  I just want to get better.
 In between naps I decided to catch up on a little blogging.  We had the family party for my side of the family on Sunday night.  The minute Brookie sees my camera she wants her picture taken.  She's so cute!
 Santa's Elf always drops off a bag of presents for the young grandkids and great-grandkids.  Grandpa pulls them carefully from the bag and calls out the names.  Katelynn was so anxious to get her present.  She stood by Grandpa O. and every time he reached in the bag she would get a big smile on her face....and then her face would just drop and look so sad when the present went to someone else.  It was so cute to watch.
 Finally.....this one has her name on it!
 Aunt Nanna got these animal pillow/blankets for the kids.  They were a big hit.  I know they will be well loved.
 Here's the guys working on their Lego kits that Santa's Elf brought them.  I didn't get very many pictures since I spent so much time in the other room hacking up a lung.  It was a fun night and so good to get together with all the family...except our Vegas family who can't make it up this time of year.  We miss them.  Nann, Grandpa, and Grandma went down after Thanksgiving and spent some time with them so we got to see some pictures of their kids opening their presents. 

No comments: