Friday, January 27, 2012

Journals for the New Year

 I made some Journals for the New Year to give to some family/friends.  I got the idea here.  They weren't too hard to do.  I always have a stack of composition notebooks.  Love these notebooks!  I use them all the time for projects and writing notes.  I think the blog where I got the idea used the little notebooks, but I liked the big ones.
 What a fun place to write quotes, thoughts, goals, and life's happenings.
I put them in a bag with a horn and a popper.  Think this is going to be a yearly thing.

I really have been doing some quilting.  Hopefully I'll get my latest project on here in the next few days.  It's been a crazy week.  Some life changes going on that I'm still processing.  Ugg!!  I really hate change.  

1 comment:

Nann said...

I am so sorry. thinking of you!