Sunday, May 27, 2012

Rainy Day Drive

 Saturday was a rainy day. I love rainy days!!  Gary, Jaycee, and I went for a ride up Provo Canyon.  It's my favorite canyon...so beautiful.  
 Bridal Veil Falls.
 Gorgeous views.  Love the colors in the rain.

 The Provo River is supposed to be a great place to go fly fishing  I'll take their word for it.  Not much of a fisherman.
 We went though Midway and then towards the train depot in Heber.  Thomas the Train was in town for the weekend.  It was fun to see him on the tracks.  Jamie took her kids up to see him today and ride the train.
 Deer Creek Reservoir.
 Still plenty of snow on the higher mountains.
 Yes....there is light at the end of the tunnel!
 It was a fun day, good to get out of the house.  I hate that life gets so busy that we don't take this drive very often.  It's so fun to see the canyon  and how it changes with the seasons.  I hate for this weekend to end.  Not looking forward to working tomorrow.  I really need to get a job that gives you holidays off.  

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

hi carrie! love your pics. i think you need to make a calendar! i love the tunnel one :) anywho - just wanted to peek in and see how you are doing. hope you are well!