Monday, February 2, 2015

Cross One Off


 I have to admit that I've thought about what I would put on my Bucket List every now and then.  I just don't have many things on it yet.  I have it in my head that it needs to be something amazing like traveling to a far off place, running a marathon, bungee jumping, ride an elephant or take a flight into outer space.  Not going to happen.  So I've been trying to come up with some things that were more realistic.  A few months ago I decided that I wanted to pull a fire alarm when there is no fire!!   
It stems back to my high school days when someone would get brave enough to pull the fire alarm and then run.  I always wanted to do it, but just wasn't brave enough.  Well...I finally did it.  It wasn't as wild and crazy as it sounds.  At work the building coordinator has to pull the fire alarm to check it every month.  As I was leaving work a couple of weeks ago she was about to pull the alarm for the fire drill.  I asked if I could do it and she let me.  It was fun....kinda thrilling for a minute knowing I was the cause of that loud, obnoxious noise!!  

Next on the list??  Go the airport, pick a random flight, and go on it.  Or maybe just spend a day in my PJ's watching movies.




2 comments:

Lavada said...

Memphis is random!

Carrie said...

Ha ha....I'll pick Memphis for sure. I'd love to come see you Lavada!!