Monday, February 1, 2010

Only 11 days until....

The Winter Olympics!! I can't wait. Love them. I'm a big fan of Apolo Anton Ohno and the Short Track Speedskating. Oh, I just can't wait!!
***************
Last Monday Gary and I got to watch Jared's 2 girls. Gary took a few hours off of work...not to help...but because he hadn't seen his girls for awhile and wanted to play with them and kiss their cheeks. Brookie found her tongue. It's so cute how she sticks it out. She is the most laid back baby I've ever seen. So mellow and happy all the time.
And here's Miss Jayda. She is very independent and knows what she wants. Such a character!
When I got out the camera she pulled a face for me!
We love it when she calls us Poppa and Gamma!

5 comments:

Nedra said...

Thanks for the reminder on the Olympics. I wasn't aware they were so soon.
And being a grandparent is the best, isn't it?

Dena said...

Cute pictures of the girls. Just think, soon we will both have new granddaughters! They'll be about as close in age as Jack & Max.

I love the Olympics too. The winter games in Utah were so much fun!

Nann said...

The girls are so cute! What fun to play with them.

I don't blame Gary - I would find any excuse to leave work early.

I am excited for the Olympics. It was fun when they were in Utah as I saw some of them when I was flying in and out of SLC airport. And everyone wearing Olympic clothing!!

jamie said...

They are both so beautiful!

Myra said...

Darling wee ones... 8-)