Friday, January 21, 2011

National Hugging Day

 That's right, today is National Hugging Day.  I'm not a real huggy person...kinda like my own space.  Unless it's my family, then I love the hugs.  Thought I'd share a picture of my Valentine shelf  for this hugging day.  We had an old family picture above the shelf.  It was from about 13-14 years ago.  I don't know why it was so hard for me to finally take it down.  Well, may be I do.  I was much thinner and younger in that picture...sigh!  The kids were all still at home and I still had some control over them.  Oh well...the picture is gone.  We bought this new frame, but we still need to find some pictures to put in it.  Guess we might have to have to find to time to get all the family together again for family photos.  (hinting to my kids here)

I got my hair done today.  Changed the color...AGAIN!!  Love to do funky things and try new color.  (I'm actually in a secret competition with Krystal, my cousin's daughter.  She loves to try the fun hair color too!)

No comments: