Saturday, July 23, 2011

Brookie's Birthday

 This little girl turned 2 last Sunday.  It made me think back to when she was born.  Thankfully she was a little fighter back then.  She has the sweetest personality.  She loves to dance with her daddy and play with her brother and sister.  She's her mommy's little princess!
 Blowing out the candle.  It wouldn't stay lit because there was a little breeze.  Oh well.
 Opening presents.  
Jaycee and Jayda!

I've got some other family pictures to post, but I'm waiting for Jared to send me his.  I'm hoping they turned out better than mine.  

Can't believe that this month is almost over.  Seems like we waited and waited for warm weather and now it's almost time for school to start again.  We still haven't been camping.  Trying to come up with a time to go has been hard for some reason.  And then there's all the animals.  Who would feed and water them??  Ugg!!

No comments: