Sunday, March 23, 2014

What's Happening Around Here

 I was welcomed with this sight when I got home from work today.  I saw a wreath like this on Pinterest.  We found the flowers at the dollar store and the hose at Walmart.  It was a small hose and half of  it was used for this wreath.  So for $6 I have a new Spring Wreath on my door.  Thanks Jaycee for making the cute wreath! {so nice to have crafty girls who help me!}
 Here's a cute picture of the gender of grandbaby #8.  So happy to be welcoming a baby boy to our family.  This will make the count even at 4 girls and 4 boys.  Jaycee, our youngest, is expecting a baby in August.  I love the hand below.  I'm sure he's waving hello to us, saying he can't wait to get here.
 My 3 daughters and I got together for the day last week.  We went with Jaycee to her ultrasound appointment.  Then we went to lunch at Costa Vida.  Yummy!  It was a fun day filled with laughter and tears.  Yes, we got a little choked up when we saw the miracle of life.  The ultrasound tech paused and asked if we wanted to know the gender!  Good thing we wanted to know because it was obvious that it was a proud little man.  So cool!!  Jamie and Jodi had us laughing the whole time with their stories.  My 3 girls have a crazy sense of humor which made for a fun day!!

No comments: