1. There's more Fabric in the House than Food.
2. "Fat Quarters" are not the heaviest part of your body.
3. Your ironing board is always set up but you never iron clothes.
4. You think of your job as an interruption of your quilting time.
5. You pet Fabric. (I think I pet my fabrics more than my 2 dogs!)
6. People are always picking threads off you.
7. You leave a a trail of thread/fabric scraps through the house.
7. You can measure a scant 1/4 by eye.
8. Your "UFO's" are not from outer space.
Number 4 is a big one for me right now. Darn job really gets in the way of of my quilting. I have a vinyl sign on my sewing room wall that says "HEAVEN." I want to get one for my office that says "HELL" -- but how would I explain that to my boss if she stopped by???